Skip to main content

Just Go - 파우 (POW)


언덕 너머 길은 보이지 않아 I talk to myself “It’s gonna be alright” Oh now I have so many thoughts Running through my head Did I choose the right way? I Hope it all gets better Running in a circle 제 자리로 돌아와 I don’t know what I’m doing now I’m falling i’m falling i’m falling i’m falling Now I feel like diving to the deep Cos i’ve been running and running and running and running With everything I do it’s not enough Don’t know if i should keep going Or should I just give up? 이 길의 끝에 나는 알 수 있나 With 99 problems Running through my shadows 길이 없어도 난 계속 걸어가 Just go Can’t hold me anymore I wanna just go Can’t hold me anymore 어둠 속에 놓여 있어 나침반은 돌기만 해 주위를 봐도 바람만 불어 어딘지 알 수 없어 I’m just waiting for someone to show me, show me Looking for a way, oh someone lead me, lead me Tryna find the opposite of lonely, lonely But I just haven’t found that yet I’m falling i’m falling i’m falling i’m falling Feeling like i’ll dive into the deep Cos i’ve been running and running and running and running With everything I do it’s not enough Don’t know if i should I keep going Or should I just give up? 이 길의 끝에 나는 알 수 있나 With 99 problems Running through my shadows 빛이 없어도 난 계속 걸어가 Just go Can’t hold me anymore I wanna just go Can’t hold me anymore

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...