Skip to main content

VULGAR - Sam Smith & Madonna


Vulgar Mm Speak bitch, and say our fucking names It's Sam and Madonna Look like I'm dressed to kill Love how I make me feel All black in stripper heels Mood like Madonna Rich like I'm in the Louvre Got nothing left to prove You know you're beautiful When they call you vulgar I do what I wanna I go when I gotta I'm sexy, I'm free and I feel, uh Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar Let's get into the groove You know just what to do Boy, get down on your knees 'Cause I am Madonna If you fuck with Sam tonight You're fucking with me (alright) So watch what you say Or I'll split your banana We do what we wanna We say what we gotta We're sexy and free, and we feel, uh Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar is beautiful Filthy and gorgeous Vulgar will make you dance Don't need a chorus Say we're ridiculous We'll just go harder Mad and meticulous Sam and Madonna Speak bitch, and say our fucking names Speak bitch, and say our fucking names Speak bitch, and say our fucking names Do you know how to spell my name? B-I-T-C-H Go fuck yourself You heard me, bitch Say our fucking names Speak bitch, and say our fucking names

------ Source: genie

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike