Skip to main content

Karma - 쏠 (SOLE) [Delightfully Deceitful OST Part.2]


Sometimes I feel like Every scene is a drama Oh in my life I’m losing control Is it reality? Is that fake? 알지 못해
alji mothae Oh my drama 넌 내 일부가 돼
neon nae ilbuga dwae So just please Let me be Set me free Oh 그날을 되감아
oh geunareul doegama Why do I feel like losing my mind Why can’t I feel you baby 모든 장면 속에 난 색을 잃은 듯이
modeun jangmyeon soge nan saegeul irheun deushi Why do you keep me on the ground 일그러진 your mind
ilgeureojin your mind Even if I don’t know why I gotta go 누구나 갖고 있는 각자의 drama
nuguna gatgo ittneun gakjaui drama Oh in my life Yeah I'm out of control Is it reality? Is that fake? 상관없어
sanggwan eobseo Oh my karma 단 한 가지면 돼
dan han gajimyeon dwae So just please Let me be Set me free Oh 다시 날 되돌려
oh dashi nal doedollyeo Why do I feel like losing my mind Why can’t I feel you baby 모든 장면 속에 난 색을 잃은 듯이 modeun jangmyeon soge nan saegeul irheun deushi
Why do you keep me on the ground 일그러진 your mind
ilgeureojin your mind Even if I don’t know why I gotta go Slow it down Say it loud It will be fine 잃었던 숨을 쉬어
irheottdeon sumeul shwieo I bet my whole life The time is right now Why do I feel like losing my mind Why can’t I feel you baby 모든 장면 속에 난 색을 잃은 듯이 modeun jangmyeon soge nan saegeul irheun deushi
Why do you keep me on the ground 일그러진 your mind
ilgeureojin your mind Even if I don’t know why I gotta go Why do I feel like losing my mind Why can’t I feel you baby 모든 장면 속에 난 색을 잃은 듯이
modeun jangmyeon soge nan saegeul irheun deushi

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike