Skip to main content

악귀 (惡鬼) (Revenant) - 알리 (ALi) [Revenant OST Part.1]


Tell me your name in this hopelessly world 상처 속에 갇힌 널 찾아가
sangcheo soge gadhin neol chajaga I see your eyes 내 안의 널 마주해
i see your eyes nae anui neol majuhae Take me to there 밝혀줘 진실을
take me to there barkhyeojwo jinsireul
Why I’m lost Are you breathing in me? 애써 끌어내도 다시 살아나
aesseo kkeureonaedo dashi sarana Why I’m lost 뒤엉킨 영혼 속
dwieongkin yeonghon sok 나를 잃지 않도록 끝까지 싸워가
nareul irhji anhdorok kkeutkkaji ssawoga
There's no oh oh oh oh one here to save me 두려움이 또 날 괴롭혀
duryeoumi tto nal goerobhyeo but never stop 멈출 수 없는 싸움이야
but never stop meomchul su eomneun ssaumiya 내 안의 널 마주할 순간
nae anui neol majuhal sungan
Why I’m lost Are you breath’n in me? 깊이 도려내도 다시 살아나
gipi doryeonaedo dashi sarana Why I’m lost 뒤엉킨 영혼 속
dwieongkin yeonghon sok 나를 잃지 않도록 끝까지 싸워가
nareul irhji anhdorok kkeutkkaji ssawoga
You never rule me 숨을 조이고 나를 삼키려 해도
sumeul joigo nareul samkiryeohaedo I never lose me 난 지지 않아 절대 날 잃지는 않아
nan jiji anha jeoldae nal irhjineun anha
Why I’m lost Are you still in me? 벗어나려 해도 다시 찾아와
beoseonaryeo haedo dashi chajawa Why I’m lost 뒤엉킨 세상 속
dwieongkin sesang sok 무너지지 않도록 끝까지 지켜내
muneojiji anhdorok kkeutkkaji jikyeonae

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike