Skip to main content

Do You Still - 에피텐드 (EPTEND) Feat. Dopein


do you still pray that I’m safe at the night time pray that I’m still in my right mind would you still ride for me when it’s dark out yeah Cause I gotta go hunnid miles to put you under stars yeah ride to the end of me already came too far yeah even though I don’t make it home tonight Don’t be up all night cause you’re on my mind It’s hard out for the one like me Grindin’ with no sleep 24/7 I be on the same shit with 24 missed calls on my screen yeah the beat goin’ slow I start to sing How I’m doing you What you doing to me You would always ask ‘Is the song about me?’ (Who else would it be then?) I know you be plottin’ up the drama inside of your head Startin’ up the same shit again Talkin’ bout I ain’t on the phone and I’m out there all day Sayin’ that I’m coming home late Baby I’m just grinding for the both of us I ain’t taking sideways Tryna put you under stars Tryna make it my way I know why you get inside your feelings on a relay Baby won’t you listen to what I say do you still pray that I’m safe at the night time pray that I’m still in my right mind would you still ride for me when it’s dark out yeah Cause I gotta go a hunnid mile to put you under stars yeah ride to the end of me already came too far yeah even though I don’t make it home tonight Don’t be up all night cause you’re on my mind I've been praying all night for the love you ain't coming back but I don't mind As long as you be here right by my side imma up all night till the morning pray to god hope things be working don't you worry about a thing cuz i got you and I Too many times we went over it and I ain’t tryna play you like you an average type baby I ain’t got a time for it You can fuck around but tell me I’m the only one you gon hold inside your arm at the end of the dawn I ain’t lookin’ for no fun baby what we doin’ and if it’s rainstormin’ is you going thru it if it’s ride or die baby is you gon do it through shade they throwin’ I need you to tell me do you still pray that I’m safe at the night time pray that I’m still in my right mind would you still ride for me when it’s dark out yeah Cause I gotta go a hunnid mile to put you under stars yeah ride to the end of me already came too far yeah even though I don’t make it home tonight Don’t be up all night cause you’re on my mind

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike