Skip to main content

Do You Still - 에피텐드 (EPTEND) Feat. Dopein


do you still pray that I’m safe at the night time pray that I’m still in my right mind would you still ride for me when it’s dark out yeah Cause I gotta go hunnid miles to put you under stars yeah ride to the end of me already came too far yeah even though I don’t make it home tonight Don’t be up all night cause you’re on my mind It’s hard out for the one like me Grindin’ with no sleep 24/7 I be on the same shit with 24 missed calls on my screen yeah the beat goin’ slow I start to sing How I’m doing you What you doing to me You would always ask ‘Is the song about me?’ (Who else would it be then?) I know you be plottin’ up the drama inside of your head Startin’ up the same shit again Talkin’ bout I ain’t on the phone and I’m out there all day Sayin’ that I’m coming home late Baby I’m just grinding for the both of us I ain’t taking sideways Tryna put you under stars Tryna make it my way I know why you get inside your feelings on a relay Baby won’t you listen to what I say do you still pray that I’m safe at the night time pray that I’m still in my right mind would you still ride for me when it’s dark out yeah Cause I gotta go a hunnid mile to put you under stars yeah ride to the end of me already came too far yeah even though I don’t make it home tonight Don’t be up all night cause you’re on my mind I've been praying all night for the love you ain't coming back but I don't mind As long as you be here right by my side imma up all night till the morning pray to god hope things be working don't you worry about a thing cuz i got you and I Too many times we went over it and I ain’t tryna play you like you an average type baby I ain’t got a time for it You can fuck around but tell me I’m the only one you gon hold inside your arm at the end of the dawn I ain’t lookin’ for no fun baby what we doin’ and if it’s rainstormin’ is you going thru it if it’s ride or die baby is you gon do it through shade they throwin’ I need you to tell me do you still pray that I’m safe at the night time pray that I’m still in my right mind would you still ride for me when it’s dark out yeah Cause I gotta go a hunnid mile to put you under stars yeah ride to the end of me already came too far yeah even though I don’t make it home tonight Don’t be up all night cause you’re on my mind

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...