My favourite perfume is vanillary vanillary
My favourite perfume is vanillary vanillary
The smell will go away
But it makes me a good kid
The smell makes me cook
Which Makes me a good kid
The smell will go away
But it makes me a good kid
The smell makes me cook
It Makes me a good kid
My favourite perfume is vanillary vanillary My favourite perfume is vanillary vanillary The strong smell hides me Which Makes me a tough kid The smell makes me high Which Makes me a tough kid The strong smell hides me which Makes me a tough kid The smell makes me high It Makes me a tough kid 다 좋아해 다 속았네
da johahae da sogattne
오늘도 I’ve been fucking busy today
oneuldo i've been fucking busy today
다 좋아해 다 속았네
da johahae da sogattne
오늘도 I’ve been fucking busy today
oneuldo i've been fucking busy today
다 좋아해 다 속았네
da johahae da sogattne
오늘도 I’ve been fucking busy today
oneuldo i've been fucking busy today
다 좋아해 다 속았네
da johahae da sogattne
오늘도 I’ve been fucking busy today
oneuldo i've been fucking busy today
--------
Source: genie
Romanization by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment