Skip to main content

Don't Slack - Anderson .Paak & Justin Timberlake [TROLLS World Tour OST]


Mmm (Uh, ooh) Not anyone can move you this way (No way) Finally got you loose from the cage (Okay) I ain't tryna schmooze you with flowers baby (Don't play no games) I'd rather make a power play (I don't play no games) Ooh, imagine all the lives that we can change (Woo) You don't even know the power you got in them legs (Woo) Pick up your face and be proud for once (Proud for once) Take off your cool but keep stylin' on 'em (Keep stylin' on em) Okay, now, don't slack (Don't slack) I need all my racks (All my racks) No, we don't hold back (Don't hold back) Act like you know that (Act like you know that) Go tell your old man (Act like you know that) Go get your whole fam (Act like you know that) I'm fly like the ghost man (Act like you know that) Taking all I can
I just came to feel all that is made for me I was made to be the change we really, really need
I'm up before the rooster you dig? (Ooh, you dig?) I had to jump the moon to get big (Ooh, to get big) How many stone grooves will it take (Okay) For you to skip on my funk lake? (Oh, oh, okay) Ooh, imagine all the lives that we can save (Woo) You don't even know the power you got in them legs (Woo) Pick up your face and be proud for once (Proud for once) Go quit your gig and get down with us (Keep stylin' on em) Okay, now, don't slack (Don't slack) I need all my racks (All my racks) No, we don't hold back (Don't hold back) Act like you know that (Act like you know that) Go tell your old man (Act like you know that) Go get your whole fam (Act like you know that) I'm fly like the ghost man (Act like you know that) Taking all I can I just came to feel all that is made for me I was made to be the change we really, really need
Yeah, now I fill up the whole tank (Whole tank, ayy) And I drive in the cold rain (Cold rain, ayy) And I run like a nosebleed (Nosebleed, ayy), uh And can't nobody hold me hold me, hold me Hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me Okay, now, don't slack (Don't slack) I need all my racks (All my racks) No, we don't hold back (Don't hold back) Act like you know that (Act like you know that) Go tell your old man (Act like you know that) Go get your whole fam (Act like you know that) I'm fly like the ghost man (Act like you know that) Taking all I can I feel different now, you know (C'mon) I was made to love (I was made to love, say) I just came to get to the love that was made for me (I just came to get to the love that was made for me) I was made to be the change that we really need (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, say it) I just came to feel all that is made for me I was made to be the change we really really need (I was made to be changed, yeah) I just came to feel all that is made for me (I was made to be changed yeah, c'mon) I was made to be the change we really, really need

------- Source: genie, Anderson Paak YouTube Channel

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...