For the winners, yeah
DJ KB
DJ Casual
Put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
I can make it to the top
This is for the players only
For the winners only
For the best only
I can make it to the top
This is for the real homies
We gon' win trophies
We gon' win trophies
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
619 like 레이 미스테리오
I can make it to the top
덤벼봐 just bring it on
This is gangsta's pardise for the winners like Coolio
It's just me, myself & I
Rapstar, that's my ego
Winnin' all the prize 던져 놔 to the backseat
나는 코카콜라 너는 2등해 펩시
I've been on my grind for this thing,
for this rap thing
너는 불평만 해 타래처럼 타 택시
I can make it to the top
This is for the players only
For the winners only
For the best only
I can make it to the top
This is for the real homies
We gon' win trophies
We gon' win trophies
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
It’s late night, I’m in the studio
All I do is win 내 후드집업은 홀리스터
내 위치는 인간쓰레기 paradise like Coolio
모두 하늘을 가리켜 너의 검지와 중지로
여긴 real players only
Big booty babies on me
얼굴은 이쁜데 사실 좀 의심되지 쿠로미
내 손에 쥐어 올게 크고 반짝이는 챔피언 벨트
Everyday I’m in the studio 딴건 재미없네
승리자들을 위해서 축배를 터트리자
Spin my block 덜떨어진 임마들 livin’ life
Goin’ down 좀 더 깊이 들어가지 smokin’ loud
하루를 끝내고서 rolling papers like Wiz Khalifa
I can make it to the top
This is for the players only
For the winners only
For the best only
I can make it to the top
This is for the real homies
We gon' win trophies
We gon' win trophies
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
For the winners only
I can make you fly
This for the real homies
You know I’m that Fly Boy
Put you V’s up on the sky
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
Now put your V’s up
Put your V’s up
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment