Skip to main content

One (Monster & Infinity) - SuperM




You hear me walk into your town, right? Sounds right Feel that rumble in the ground, right? Don't lie I'm the one, better run If you wit' it, oh Then you're done done done Dark cloud blocking out the sun I ain't scared, got me feeling kind of numb Yeah It's a problem I know Tell me somethin' I don't know What you got? I got more Keep it coming with that reload Ain't no stopping me though I go And I lose control 고갤 들어 Hear it talking to me
gogael deureo hear it talking to me In my body, from the shadow waking up Bring the battle, gimme what I want, alright No games, watch me deliver every time Catch me in the latest driving spaceships One way, we going up ain't no decline Landing in the matrix tryna break it Hands up 나를 느껴봐, yeah
hands up nareul neukkyeobwa, yeah All the way to infinity, yeah 높게 We going up there‘s no decline
nopke we going up there's no decline So if you're aiming anywhere, aim high

날려 Make ‘em drop, yeah (One)
nallyeo make 'em drop, yeah (one) Not enough, level up You wanna see how I get down like, yeah right 우리 움직임은 거대한 그 하나
uri umjigimeun geodaehan geu hana Break you with that left, with that right Make you feel the fire You ain't got the moves or the fuel That's the bottom line Think you're ready for the monster, monster No turning back If you wanna face me, no Tried to warn ya, we was coming in Got no time for all this arguin' oh no It‘s way beyond control 고갤 들어 Hear it talking to me
gogael deureo hear it talking to me In my body, from the shadow waking up Bring the battle, gimme what I want, alright
No games, watch me deliver every time Catch me in the latest driving spaceships One way, we going up ain't no decline Landing in the matrix tryna break it Hands up 나를 느껴봐, yeah
hands up nareul neukkyeobwa, yeah All the way to infinity, yeah 높게 We going up there‘s no decline
nopke we gping up there's no decline So if you're aiming anywhere, aim high 너와 내가 하나 된 세상에
neowa naega hana doen sesange I'll never stop, No I'm not playing no games Face to face and don't run away Think you're ready for the monster, monster Never seen a mountain too big for me I'm gon be alright Got forever on my mind No pressure but we pressin' So you better run We bring another dawn We've only just begun No games, watch me deliver every time Catch me in the latest driving spaceships One way, we going up ain't no decline Landing in the matrix tryna break it Hands up 나를 느껴봐, yeah
hands up nareul neukkyeobwa, yeah All the way to infinity, yeah 높게 We going up there‘s no decline
nopke we going up there's no decline So if you're aiming anywhere, aim high I'm the other one chillin with them other ones Other one I'm the other one chillin with them other ones Yeah other ones

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

사랑이란 (Love is) - 정문성 (Jung Munseong) & 전미도 (Jeon Mido) [Musical "Maybe Happy Ending" OST]

사랑이란 멈추려 해봐도 sarangiran meomchuryeo haebwado 바보같이 한 사람만 내내 떠올리게 되는 것 babogatci han saramman naenae tteoollige doeneun geot 사랑이란 그리움과 같은 말 sarangiran geuriumgwa gateun mal 니가 날 볼 때 너의 그 눈빛과 niga nal bol ttae neoui geu nunbitgwa 니가 웃을 때 너의 그 미소와 niga useul ttae neoui geu misowa 니가 먼 곳을 볼 때 너의 그 옆모습과 niga meon goseul bol ttae neoui geu yeopmoseubgwa 나는 모르는 너의 단어들과 naneun moreuneun neoui daneodeulgwa 나보다 많은 너의 깊은 생각들 naboda manheun neoui gipeun saenggakdeul 사랑이란 봄날의 꽃처럼 sarangiran bomnarui kkotcheoreom 아주 잠시 피었다가 금세 흩어지고 마는 것 aju jamshi pieottdaga geumse heuteojigo maneun geot 사랑이란 슬픔과 같은 말 sarangiran seulpeumgwa gateun mal 니가 날 볼 때 너의 그 눈빛과 niga nal bol ttae neoui geu nunbitgwa 니가 웃을 때 너의 그 미소와 niga useul ttae neoui geu misowa 니가 먼 곳을 볼 때 너의 그 옆모습과 niga meon geoseul bol ttae neoui geu yeopmoseubgwa 날 웃게 하는 너의 말투와 nal utge haneun neoui maltuwa 너무 따뜻한 너의 예쁜 마음들 neomu ttatteuthan neoui yeppeun maeumdeul 나는 너의 눈빛과, 너의 눈빛과 naneun neoui nunbitgwa, neoui nunbitgwa 너

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike