Skip to main content

Flip - 프니엘 (PENIEL) Feat. Beenzino


Music Video

I don’t need luxury brands to look stylish Drake and Montana shit I don’t need no stylist I prefer to just wear sweats with some sneakers on But I’ll still look like I just got off a catwalk woo I got necks turning Make eye contact and now their face is burning Looking like they had a few shots and got Asian glow I know they thinking to themselves "Oo I hope he’s solo" Ha you got a good poker face But I can read you like a picture book you can’t hide it I’ll take you back to my place let’s unwind a bit Put some Netflix on you got a show you watching at the moment? Nah well it don’t really matter though It’s just gonna be background music in a few more minutes It’s just gonna be drowning out the sound of you moaning All night long till the early morning Payday Payday Payday Let me turn that thang into money Hundreds Hundreds Payday Payday Payday Let me turn that thang into money D-Dolla Dolla Dolla Flip flip it up I flip it up flip flip I flip it up Flip flip it up I flip it up flip flip I flip it up Uh haters are gonna hate (Hate) Uh so it don’t matter either way Yeah they gonna be taking things outta context and be Mistranslating everything we say anyway (Twist twist) If I show up in sweats they gonna say Why you looking like a bum you a public figure uh Rock luxury brands they gonna say He only wears high end fashion he a gold digger (What?) Lemme tell you.
Tell you right now it don’t really matter what I wear I can still steal your girl yeah life’s unfair Guys like me we’re like them holographic shadowless Pokemon cards we rare (Yeah) So, what you know about my life? (Watcha know?) You only see the highlights (Highlights oo) But like I said I don’t care cuz I know eventually Ya’ll are gonna grow and gain some hindsight Payday Payday Payday Let me turn that thang into money Hundreds Hundreds Payday Payday Payday Let me turn that thang into money D-Dolla Dolla Dolla Flip flip it up I flip it up flip flip I flip it up Flip flip it up I flip it up flip flip I flip it up 위로 올라가 Smoking shisha
wiro ollaga Smoking shisha 물 담배 얘기야 이거 민트향
mul dambae yaegiya igeon minteuhyang OOTD 보여 로고 가슴에 위치함
OOTD boyeo logo gaseume wichiham 사랑해 팬들 근데 리셀러들을 밀쳐 난
saranghae paendeul keunde riselleodeureul milchyeo nan 물리치료 필요해 의사 소견 Flex little
mullichiryo pilyohae uisa sogyeon Flex littel 옥탑 누가 원해
oktab nuga wonhae
I'm livin' my life below zero 어지럽도록 빨대 꽂고 빨아 난 공을 위로
eojireobdorok ppaldae kkeutgo ppala nan gongeul wiro 메뉴 이름 제안해 공차에
menyu ireum jeanhae gongchae How ‘bout bubble it up Shout out to melody and my man Peniel 얘는 고민도 안 하고 내게 옷 준 애야
yaeneun gomindo an hago naege ot jun aeya 수퍼비가 들고 있던 Green umbrella를
supeobiga deulgo ittdeon Green umbreallareul 보고 천명 넘게 모았어 우린 어소에다
bogo chyeonmyeong neomge moasseo urin eosoeda 옷을 벗어 판 돈 안 썼어 Bust down에
oseul beoseo pan don a sseosseo Bust down-e 대기실에 나만 휑해 목이 머쓱하네
daegishire naman hwonghae mogi meosseukhane I'm down to talk
괜히 폰만 보지 않네
gwaenhi ponman boji anhne 크리스티아누 결장했대
keuriseutianu gyeoljanghaettda Get the fuck outta here Payday Payday Payday Let me turn that thang into money Hundreds Hundreds Payday Payday Payday Let me turn that thang into money D-Dolla Dolla Dolla Flip flip it up I flip it up flip flip I flip it up Flip flip it up I flip it up flip flip I flip it up

------- Source: genie.co.kr Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike