Skip to main content

Hurt - Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera - Hurt [Official Music Video]

Hurt
Christina Aguilera


~~ ORIGINAL LYRICS ~~

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today ooh,ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done,
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouln't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there ooh,ooh

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I hurt myself by hurting you

Somedays I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I want to do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself

If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so I'm afraid to try to turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
By hurting you

Lyrics from:


~~ INDONESIAN TRANSLATION ~~

Tampak seperti kemarin aku melihat wajahmu
Kau mengatakan padaku betapa bangganya keu tetapi aku berjalan pergi
Jika hanya aku yang tahu apa yang aku tahu hari ini ooh, ooh

Aku akan menggenggammu di tanganku
Aku akan mengambil luka
Terima kasih untuk semua yang telah kau lakukan,
Memaafkan semua kesalahanmu
Tak ada yang ingin ku lakukan
Untuk mendengar suaramu lago
Terkadang aku ingin memanggilmu tetapi aku tahu kau tak akan di sini ooh, ooh

Maafkan aku karena menyalahkanku atas setiap hal yang tak bisa ku lakukan
Dan aku melukai diriku sendiri dengan melukaimu

Suatu hari aku merasa hancur di dalam tetapi aku tak akan mengakuinya
Terkadang aku hanya ingin menyembunyikan karena dirimulah yang ku rindukan
Kau tahu ini sangat sulit untuk di katakan selamat tinggal ketika datang

Akankah aku mengatakan padakau aku telah salah?
Akankah aku menolongko untuk mengerti?
Apakah kau memandang rendah terhadapku?
Tak ada hal yang ingin ku lakukan
Untuk mendapatkan satu kesempatan lagi
Untuk melihat ke dalam matamu dan melihatmu menatap balik

Maafkan aku karena menyalahkanmu atas setiap hal yang tak bisa ku lakukan
Dan aku melukai diriku sendiri

Jika aku punya hanya satu hari lago, aku akan mengatakan padamu seberapa banyak itu
Aku merindukanmu sejak kau pergi

Oh, itu berbahaya
jadi aku takut untuk mencoba mengembalikan waktu

Maafkan aku karena menyalahkanmu atas setiap hal yang tak bisa ku lakukan
Dan aku melukai diriku sendiri
Dengan melukaimu

Indonesian translation by JH_Nimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike