Skip to main content

Who are you - 하루 (Haru) [Queen of the Mask OST Part.4]


Who are you? Mister? And, Why I can't find you? Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo Nobody knows my inner space. Cause I conceal it everyday Even I don't know what I chase, Now I Pray I Wish 기나긴 꿈에서 깨어
ginagin kkumeseo kkaeeo Truth End has come 너의 진실을 보여줘
neoui jinsireul boyeojwo Who are you? Mister? And, Why I can't find you? Don't tell! Don't lie! Don't care about you 더 이상 너를 숨기지마
deo isang neoreul sumgijima Who are you? Mister? Woo woo woo woo 내 안에 남긴 흔적들
nae ane namgin heunjeokdeul 아슬아슬하게 사라져
aseulaseulhage sarajyeo 뒤틀려 버린 꿈처럼 음
dwiteullyeo beorin kkumcheoreom eum Stop saying Stop lying 더 이상 견딜 수 없어
deo isang gyeondil su eobseo Let me touch you 너의 진실을 보여줘
neoui jinsireul boyeojwo Who are you? Mister? And, Why I can't find you? Don't tell! Don't lie! Don't care about you 더 이상 너를 숨기지마
deo isang neoreul sumgijima Who are you? Mister? Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...