Skip to main content

Candy - 박재범 (Jay Park) Feat. Zion.T


Baby 우리 둘 위한 곳이야
baby uri dul wihan gosiya Girl we outside 마치 꿈같은 기분이 들어 baby
machi kkumgateun gibuni deureo baby 다른 커플 모두 우리 보고 say what
dareun keopeul modu uri bogo say what 시선 끌어 우리 너무 famous
siseon kkeureo uri neomu famous 아직 하늘 위로 yeah we goin’ way up
ajik haneul wiro yeah we goin' way up If you see us ballin’ ain’t a lay up You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor Baby I wanna love you down down Girl 원래 알고 있었잖아 yeah
girl wonrae algo isseottjanha yeah 시선 고정 난 너만 바라봐 yeah
siseon gojeong nan neoman barabwa yeah 난 너만 바라봐
nan neoman barabwa Baby 솔직하게 네 모든 게 완벽해
baby soljikhage ne modeun ge wanbyeokhae 내가 부족해도 can you love me with all you got
naega bujokhaedo can you love me with all you got I really wanna take you round the world let’s go up 이 좋은 느낌 sip WONSOJU bottles pour up
i joheun neukkim sip wonsoju bottles pour up You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor 달콤한 건 잘 못 참지
dalkomhan geon jal mot chamji 진실의 미간 난 다 봤지 uh
jinsirui migan nan da bwattji uh 덕분에 난 매일이 white day
deokbune nan maeiri white day White gold 위에 뿌린 설탕들
white gold wie ppurin seoltangdeul 이거 다 니꺼야 어
igeo da nikkeoya eo 지금 잡아 now or never
jigeum jaba now or never 입맛만 배려
ibmatman baeryeo 거울 봐 you’re so much better
geoul bwa you're so much better I’ll make you sexy forever 어 못 믿겠니
eo mot mitgettni 얼마나 더 보여줘야 알지 yeah
eolmana deo boyeojwoya alji yeah 난 저 형처럼 복근은 없지만
nan jeo hyangcheoreom bokgeuneun eopjiman 상관없단 걸 네가 제일 잘 알아 you know
sanggwan eopdan geol nega jeil jal ara you know Oh You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor You’re sweet like candy 달콤한 flavor
dalkomhan flavor Lend me some sugar baby I am your neighbor

------
Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike