Skip to main content

Emotions - Miso Feat. Lil Cherry


Emotions emotions emotions Emotions emotions emotions Woke up today with a headache My cat kissed me now I feel much better, better Peered through the white blinds, I looked to see The sun was smiling at me I know in my head I’m probably gonna regret Not going outside, just spend time on the web I know in my head I’m probably gonna regret Not going outside, I’m trapped inside my head Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Have you ever seen a shy gemini just like me Have you ever seen a shy gemini just like me I try to go closer But you push away farther You tell me that you need me When I need you, you’re not there I know there’s something special I’m conflicted, maybe blind Am I losing you? Am I confusing us? The future is untold but there is time We could take a step up or decline The future is untold but there is time We could take a step up or decline Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions I'M A LIL BIG MESS AND I WANNA THROW DOWN YEAH I WANT YOUR LOVE NO, I NEED YOUR LOVE WATCH ME SWALLOW YOUR EMOTIONS EMOTIONS KEEPIN' ME IN MOTION YOU JUST A UH UH.. ALL THAT BEAM BEAM HIGHEST IN THE SCENE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WOULDN‘T WANNA BE ME LESS EASY I'M ROCK N ROLL SO THEY LOVE ME FASHION UNSEEN, WHAT ABOUT ME? THE DON MACHINE DON'T WANT IT EASY ALL THAT DANCING GET ME WILD 너네 일루와
neone illuwa I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY YEAH YEAH YEAH WE GOING UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN BYE BYE TO THE OLD ME YOU DON'T KNOW ME NOW Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...