Skip to main content

Emotions - Miso Feat. Lil Cherry


Emotions emotions emotions Emotions emotions emotions Woke up today with a headache My cat kissed me now I feel much better, better Peered through the white blinds, I looked to see The sun was smiling at me I know in my head I’m probably gonna regret Not going outside, just spend time on the web I know in my head I’m probably gonna regret Not going outside, I’m trapped inside my head Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Have you ever seen a shy gemini just like me Have you ever seen a shy gemini just like me I try to go closer But you push away farther You tell me that you need me When I need you, you’re not there I know there’s something special I’m conflicted, maybe blind Am I losing you? Am I confusing us? The future is untold but there is time We could take a step up or decline The future is untold but there is time We could take a step up or decline Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions I'M A LIL BIG MESS AND I WANNA THROW DOWN YEAH I WANT YOUR LOVE NO, I NEED YOUR LOVE WATCH ME SWALLOW YOUR EMOTIONS EMOTIONS KEEPIN' ME IN MOTION YOU JUST A UH UH.. ALL THAT BEAM BEAM HIGHEST IN THE SCENE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WOULDN‘T WANNA BE ME LESS EASY I'M ROCK N ROLL SO THEY LOVE ME FASHION UNSEEN, WHAT ABOUT ME? THE DON MACHINE DON'T WANT IT EASY ALL THAT DANCING GET ME WILD 너네 일루와
neone illuwa I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY YEAH YEAH YEAH WE GOING UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN BYE BYE TO THE OLD ME YOU DON'T KNOW ME NOW Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions Emotions emotions emotions Cluster of emotions, raw emotions Emotions emotions emotions Don’t mind the commotion They’re just emotions

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike