Skip to main content

Fall Down - 사피라 K (Safira.K) [Duty after School OST Part.4]


I realized I was all alone I won’t deny I’m now on my own And here we are to fight for our lives that we deserve, that we could die for Deep inside, in the darkness, I fall apart slowly Like a bird in the sky, will I ever feel alive I’m wanting for the stars to fall I know I’ve got to try and stand tall But everything lets me down That all my hopes are gone now I feel the light inside fading somehow I tell myself one day you will find what you’ve been praying for all day in your mind I’m not afraid to give up all my time that we deserve, that we could die for Deep inside, when it’s hopeless I fall apart slowly Like the wind blowing fast, will I ever feel alive I’m wanting for the stars to fall I know I’ve got to try and stand tall But everything lets me down That all my hopes are gone now I feel the light inside fading somehow I see reflection of my mind bleeding from my own despair and I’ll chase around when even blind the one that never gives up on me Yes, I’m still standing right here, cuz I’m ready to survive I’ll never stop, I’ll never drown until I find my way I’m wanting for the stars to fall I know I’ve got to try and stand tall But everything lets me down That all my hopes are gone now I feel the light inside fading somehow

---
Source: genie

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...