I need love, love Oh ease my mind And I need to find time Someone to call mine My mama said, "you can't hurry love No, you'll just have to wait" She said, "love don't come easy but it's a game of give and take" You can't hurry love No, you'll just have to wait Just trust in a good time No matter how long it takes How many heartaches must I stand Before I find the love to let me live again Right now the only thing that keeps me hanging on When I feel my strength ooh it's almost gone I remember mama said, "you can't hurry love No, you'll just have to wait" She said "love don't come easy It's a game of give and take" How long must I wait How much more must I take Before loneliness will cause my heart, heart to break
------- Source: genie
Comments
Post a Comment