Skip to main content

GERONIMO! - DPR LIVE




uh, love the lows I love the lows cause without them there is no high there is no high like bungee jump like bungee jump when in the air nowhere to go nowhere to run.. GERONIMO! GERONIMO! GERONIMO! GERONIMO! (GERONIMO x3) somebody please help I’m about to fall through the sky my engines are down 바람은 더욱 거세져가
barameun deouk geosejyeoga I’m losing my sight 겉으론 말이야
geoteuron mariya I’ve put on a smile but it’s a disguise 속지 말아 줘
sokji marajwo I’m losing my grip the more that I fight mayday, I’m crashing down! (don’t wanna fall!) think I’m losing my grip think I’m losing my shit, yeah mayday, I’m crashing down! (don’t wanna fall!) think I’m losing my head think I’m losing my thread think I’m losing, uh don’t tell me what you know don’t tell me what you’ve heard for you I’ve painted pictures so tell me what you saw 뮤지션, 멋진 아티스트?
mujisyeon, meotjin atiseuteu? another rapper with a name? who do it for the 돈? fame?
who do it for the don? fame? 아님 그 넘어를 찾는 애?
anim geu neomeoreul chatneun ae? well, 보여진 거와는 달리
well, boyeojin geowaneun dalli theres alot more inside me alot of more pain alot in between thats where you can find me 갇혀서 문제인 이곳
gadhyeoseo munjein igot 도망치고 싶어도
domangchigo shipeodo I got nowhere to run yeah, IITE COOL uh, love the lows I love the lows cause without them there is no high there is no high like bungee jump like bungee jump when in the air nowhere to go nowhere to run.. GERONIMO! uh, love the lows I love the lows cause without them there is no high there is no high like bungee jump like bungee jump when in the air nowhere to go nowhere to run.. GERONIMO! 5, I ain’t got no where to run (GERONIMO!) 4, I ain’t got no where to run (GERONIMO!) 3, I ain’t got no where to run (GERONIMO!) 2, I ain’t got no where to run “Mayday! Is anybody out there?! I repeat!” 추락하기 20초 전
chorakhagi ishibcho jeon 숨을 못 쉬어, 눈을 감아도
sumeul mot shwieo, nuneul gamado things are shaking I don’t know if I can handle this hope I can make it 꽉 잡고 있는 이 쓸모없는 핸들
kkwak jabgo ittneun i sseulmo eomneun haendeul 반쯤 부서지고 있는 걸로 어떻게 하려고?
banjjeum buseojigo ittneun geollo eotteohke haryeogo? 정신 차려! 어떻게든 살아야지
jeongshin charyeo! eotteohkedeun sarayaji 버텨봐 좀 어?! 어떻게든 남아야지
beoteobwa jom eo?! eotteohkedeun namayaji 근데 갈 곳이 어딨어
keunde gal goshi eodisseo
I got nowhere to run GERONIMO! I ain’t got nowhere to run GERONIMO! I ain’t got nowhere to run GERONIMO! I ain’t got nowhere to run GERONIMO! (GERONIMO x3) I ain’t got nowhere to run COMING TO YOU LIVE

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...