I’ve been walking on this long road
Pressures on my back
Every step feels heavy
Colors fading into black
There’s a fire burning quietly underneath my skin
A little spark that whispers softly
This is not the end
When the nights get colder
And the weight feels stronger
I remind myself again
I was made to rise, not bend
Even when it’s hard
I know I can make it
Even when I fall
I learn and I face it
Every little scar is proof that I’m changing
I’m stronger than I’ve ever been
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
People tell me slow down
But they don’t understand
How many times I’ve broken just to stand up again
Every failure taught me something no one else could teach
Climbing higher now
A dream that’s just within my reach
When the nights get colder
And the weight feels stronger
I remind myself again
I was made to rise, not bend (oh)
Even when it’s hard
I know I can make it
Even when I fall
I learn and I face it
Every little scar is proof that I’m changing
I’m stronger than I’ve ever been
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
No fear can hold me
No doubt controls me
I’m breaking open every door that once ignored me
If I get lost, I’ll find my way
If I fall down, I’ll stand again
I’m built for more than yesterday
Even when it’s hard
I know I can make it
Even when I fall
I learn and I face it
Every little scar is proof that I’m changing
I’m stronger than I’ve ever been
(Um no) Even if the storm keeps raging around me
I won’t let the darkness drown me
Step by step
I’ll find my strength within
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
I’ll rise again
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment