Skip to main content

Rise Again - 범키 (Bumkey) feat. GSoul


I’ve been walking on this long road Pressures on my back Every step feels heavy Colors fading into black There’s a fire burning quietly underneath my skin A little spark that whispers softly This is not the end When the nights get colder And the weight feels stronger I remind myself again I was made to rise, not bend Even when it’s hard I know I can make it Even when I fall I learn and I face it Every little scar is proof that I’m changing I’m stronger than I’ve ever been I’ll rise again I’ll rise again People tell me slow down But they don’t understand How many times I’ve broken just to stand up again Every failure taught me something no one else could teach Climbing higher now A dream that’s just within my reach When the nights get colder And the weight feels stronger I remind myself again I was made to rise, not bend (oh) Even when it’s hard I know I can make it Even when I fall I learn and I face it Every little scar is proof that I’m changing I’m stronger than I’ve ever been I’ll rise again I’ll rise again I’ll rise again I’ll rise again No fear can hold me No doubt controls me I’m breaking open every door that once ignored me If I get lost, I’ll find my way If I fall down, I’ll stand again I’m built for more than yesterday Even when it’s hard I know I can make it Even when I fall I learn and I face it Every little scar is proof that I’m changing I’m stronger than I’ve ever been (Um no) Even if the storm keeps raging around me I won’t let the darkness drown me Step by step I’ll find my strength within I’ll rise again I’ll rise again I’ll rise again I’ll rise again

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...