Skip to main content

Sober - 태민 (TAEMIN)


You are you are you are my drug Taking me higher Got my heartbeat racing when I’m with you Therapeutic when I kiss you You are you are you are my drug 이 밤을 태워 Got a problem but I don’t need saving Need you in my system daily You are you are you are my drug Want you wrapped around me every moment slowly Need you intravenous all the time I’m just a slave to your touch it’s euphoria Yeah you sedate me each time that I hold ya One touch of your skin and I feel this way In a drop top riding down the highway Cigarette lips but I love that taste When I'm around you things ain't ordinary Ain’t ordinary You are you are you are my drug Taking me higher Got my heartbeat racing when I’m with you Therapeutic when I kiss you You are you are you are my drug 이 밤을 태워 Got a problem but I don’t need saving Need you in my system daily Yeah yeah yeah Don’t wanna be good good good good good Give me some more more more more more When I'm with you you you you you Ain't Sober No Don’t wanna be good good good good good Give me some more more more more more I'm in a mood mood mood mood mood You are you are you are my drug Breathing you like smoke into my lungs yeah, lungs yeah Suddenly my footsteps feel so light Murdered my ego I found you in oneness All of these people around us don’t matter When I'm around you things ain't ordinary Ain’t ordinary You are you are you are my drug Taking me higher Got my heartbeat racing when I’m with you Therapeutic when I kiss you You are you are you are my drug 이 밤을 태워 Got a problem but I don’t need saving Need you in my system daily Yeah yeah yeah Don’t wanna be good good good good good Give me some more more more more more When I'm with you you you you you Ain't Sober No Don’t wanna be good good good good good Give me some more more more more more I'm in a mood mood mood mood mood You are you are you are Cos just one hit of your wisdom And I can’t go back to how it was Before the liberation (Touching on your skin I feel this way) Opened my mind from the matrix 거부할 수 없는 이끌림에 난 I can never be Sober now Sober now yeah Be Sober now Oh na na na

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...