Skip to main content

Doin' Good - 범키 (Bumkey) feat. LIIBOI


Don’t you worry ’bout me, I’m doin’ good (I’m doin’ good yeah) Maybe y’all think I’m invisible, misunderstood (Don’t get it twisted) Lowkey moves, never needed the frame Quiet presence, still affect the game Don’t you worry ’bout me, I’m alright Silent growth in the middle of night Just ’cause I don’t announce my moves Doesn’t mean I got nothin’ to prove (They say I disappeared) I stayed consistent (Less opinionated) More deliberate No rush, no spectacle, no defense I let the work exist in tense 굳이 설명하지 않는 쪽을 택해 해석은 각자에게 맡겨 둔 채 말보다 남는 건 태도라서 지금의 침묵이 더 정확해 I don’t flex, I maintain Measured steps, steady gain No comparison, no display Low volume, weight stays Don’t you worry ’bout me, I’m doin’ good Out of sight but fully understood Lowkey life, minimal noise Quiet power, controlled poise 진정한 강함은 증명하지 않아 확인받을 이유도 남기지 않아 소리가 없다고 가벼운 건 아니야 조용한 건 이미 정제됐다는 말 Don’t you worry ’bout me, I’m doin’ fine Still intact, still aligned Nothing loud, nothing rushed Just composed, solid, enough Well I’m doin’ fine tho 말들은 많고 맞는 적 하나 없다고 난 억울할 필요도 못 느껴 그저 내 랩처럼 I just let it flow yo 시간이 다 보여 주는거지 stop buzzing 지나간 어젠 중요하지 않아내 시선은 앞 그램 보다 큰 걸 나누지 난 나 나 아직도 진짜만을 원해 Cut that photoshopped life I’m livin’ the way 괜한 소리는 빼고 If it's music I make, I want it pure 큰 후디와 비니 보이는 것보단 몰입이첫 번째고 조용하게 움직여도 내 음악 볼륨은 커 So don't you worry ’bout me I’m doin’ good 매일 같은 짓이지만 feelin’ new 어제처럼 앉아서 난 계속 끄적이지만 어제와 같을 순 없으니 Im’ma let 범키형 Sing

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...