Skip to main content

Let Me Be The One - 태민 (TAEMIN)


Let me be the one Let me be the one You move like you’re bulletproof, Cold in your glow But I see the pieces startin’ to show Actin’ like you’re fine But I feel that flame Tryna hide the hurt, but I know your name You twist, you turn Still chasin’ highs But I’m that edge You can’t deny Let me be the one Let me be the one to call when your heart fights Let me be the one Let me be the one, to spark in your dark side Oooh oooh Let me be the, Let me be the one Let me be the one Oooh oooh You wear your heart like designer jeans, But I see the beauty under the pain Your tongue cuts deep, You say you need time You know nobody moves like I move for you You know nobody moves like I move for you You twist, you turn Still chasin’ highs But I’m that edge You can’t deny Let me be the one Let me be the one to call when your heart fights Let me be the one Let me be the one, to spark in your dark side Oooh oooh Let me be the, Let me be the one Let me be the one Oooh oooh Girl, I’ve been patient, giving you space to choose But love don’t wait forever, I can’t keep losin’ you If you want my heart, don’t make me guess your truth ‘Cause maybe someday don’t feel brand you Let me be the one before I walk away You know this kind of love don’t come everyday I’ve given all I got, girl don’t make me move on Say the word, and I’ll stay ‘til the pain is gone Let me be the one Let me be the one to call when your heart fights Let me be the one Let me be the one, to spark in your dark side Oooh oooh Let me be the, Let me be the one Let me be the one Oooh oooh Let me be the one to call when your heart fights Let me be the one Let me be the one Oooh oooh Let me be the Let me be the one, let me be the one Oooh oooh Oooh, baby, baby, baby, baby with you Let me be the one

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...