Skip to main content

Smaller - homezone


Not try’na make you sorry Could I be onto something? Or just another mistake I’m just a flaw ooh, it hurts so badly The fact that you are no more by my side like you used to I’m giving up Don’t know where to go It’s like I’m lost in a maze Could you show me the ways? So that at least I can just keep on trying In your arms I’m so smaller In this world I get smaller And there’s so much of pressure Don’t know if I could get along In your eyes I’m a tiny boy Badly broken reflection of myself I’m never grown Don’t know if I could stand alone

How long have I just wasted? More than half Of my life and I see How much I missed you, I loved you and hated you for all these Like I said, I get smaller Only in your arms Coz I can’t be this way when I’m out there And the world is so cold as fuck Get me movin’ on But I’m so alone But I’m so alone Don’t know where to go It’s like I’m lost in a maze I just want somebody Could you show me the ways? So that at least I can just keep on trying In your arms I’m so smaller In this world I get smaller And there’s so much of pressure Don’t know if I could get along In your eyes I’m a tiny boy Badly broken reflection of myself I’m never grown Don’t know if I could stand alone How much have I lost How much have I loved you and all these I know they’re not worth a shit and I

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...