Skip to main content

Emotional - LambC (램씨)




Are you up Having trouble sleeping am I right Cuz I’m the same Since the end of us I’ve been playing it over and over Let’s face it Better that things are the way that they are Dying to make the mistakes till I cave in Maybe I’ll make it Or maybe I’ll call you when I’m emotional Like I used to before and I’ll try to keep it together cuz I’ll want you but I won’t Need you tho oh I don’t love you anymore Need your love oh I don’t love you anymore So lay me down Like you would a child With your sweet voice I haven’t heard in a while And I’ll be fine It’s time that we move on oh oh Maybe I’ll call you when I’m emotional Like I used to before and I’ll try to keep it together cuz I’ll want you but I won’t Need you tho oh I don’t love you anymore Need your love oh I don’t love you anymore 99 when we saw a sign Better alone if we’re alright 99 when we saw a sign The thing we never got right 99 when we saw a sign Better now that we’re alright Maybe I’ll call you when I’m emotional Like I used to before and I’ll try to keep it together cuz I’ll want you but I won’t Need you tho oh I don’t love you anymore Need your love oh I don’t love you anymore 99 when we saw a sign Better alone if we’re alright 99 when we saw a sign The thing we never got right 99 when we saw a sign Better now that we’re alright 99 when we saw a sign No I don’t love you anymore

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...