Skip to main content

Congratulations - 에릭남 (Eric Nam) Feat. Marc E. Bassy



I’ll bring balloons you get cups Dress up in your favorite tux Champagne for the two of us I’ll set the table yea I’m bringing that ring I bought You do with it what you want A souvenir or some junk You decide tonight Congratulations You’re finally leaving Let’s throw a party here tonight And toast to the end of you and I Congratulations You finally mean it Let’s throw a party here tonight And raise up a glass To our last goodbye Oh, oh, congratulations Our last goodbye You leave and I’ll pave the way Let’s end on a high note baby We both knew the day would come When we’d say our last goodbye oh yea I always was there for you But you made it unbearable The worst part is all my friends knew about it before I did, yea The rumors got too loud round town You was behind my back bending round And don’t think I don’t know it girl Thats why I’m sad to see you go so Congratulations You’re finally leaving Let’s throw a party here tonight And toast to the end of you and I Congratulations You finally mean it Let’s throw a party here tonight And raise up a glass to our last goodbye Ooh ooh Congratulations For our last goodbye Congratulations baby Now that you’re finally leaving Let’s throw a party here And toast to you and I Congratulations baby I guess you really mean it Let’s throw a party here And toast to you and I Congratulations You’re finally leaving Let’s throw a party here tonight And toast to the end of you and I Congratulations You finally mean it Let’s throw a party here tonight And raise up a glass To our last goodbye

------
Source: genie.co.kr

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...