Skip to main content

Throwback - 권순일 (Kwon Soon Il of 어반자카파/Urban Zakapa) With 러니 (Runy)


Thousands of new songs on the list, But I can’t choose one to play Maybe radio would do one for me, Play us tune Oh, Some music that make me feel so fine, Or, reminds me to feel alive, I can’t help singing till it’s over! Play that throwback song, Dance off with MJ’s groove Play that throwback song, Starting with the man in the mirror Play that throwback song, I just wanna dance with somebody Play that throwback song, With somebody who loves me A lot, alot, alot, alot, song that I liked a lot, It makes me wonder, there’s a ribbon in the sky Alike, alike, alike, alike never sounded alike, Like Mariah, Got me feeling emotions! Classic songs, throw me back to 90’s It never dies, wakes my head up, it stays on my mind What goes around, come back, and i’m ready for Throwback in times, Play us tune Oh, Some music that make me feel so fine Or, reminds me to feel alive, I can’t help singing till it’s over! Play that throwback song, Dance off with MJ’s groove Play that throwback song, Starting with the man in the mirror Play that throwback song, I just wanna dance with somebody Play that throwback song, With somebody who loves me A lot, alot, alot, alot, song that I liked a lot, It makes me wonder, there’s a ribbon in the sky Alike, alike, alike, alike never sounded alike, Like Mariah, Got me feeling emotions! Play that throwback song, Dance off with MJ’s groove Play that throwback song, Starting with the man in the mirror Play that throwback song, I just wanna dance with somebody Play that throwback song, With somebody who loves me A lot, alot, alot, alot, song that I liked a lot, It makes me wonder, there’s a ribbon in the sky Alike, alike, alike, alike never sounded alike, Like Mariah, Got me feeling emotions! Play that throwback song Play that throwback song Play that throwback song With somebody who loves me

------
Source: genie.co.kr

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...