Skip to main content

Love Die Young - 에릭남 (Eric Nam)



What happens when it’s over When we’ve breathed our last breath And we’ve loved each other to death Can you tell me what happens? I wonder where the love goes When pleasure turns to pain When the memories fade away Can you tell me what happens? Flowers in your hair now on our grave A little bit of pressure’s all it takes Shoulda known we’d shatter that we’d break, break Maybe I’m the one that we should blame For never thinking we’d end up this way I don’t need answers I need you to stay stay Please don’t let this love die young Please don’t let this love die young If I’m gonna lose someone Don't let it be you Please don’t let this love die young Please don’t let this love die young If I’m gonna love someone Then let it be you In my dreams we’re growing older But I wake up to the truth That I’m scared we’re gonna lose Tell me it won’t happen So before it’s really over Can we have a little faith Baby say it ain’t too late It’s all that I’m asking Maybe I’m the one that we should blame For never thinking we’d end up this way I don’t need answers I need you to stay stay Please don’t let this love die young Please don’t let this love die young If I’m gonna lose someone Don't let it be you Please don’t let this love die young Please don’t let this love die young If I’m gonna love someone Then let it be you Please don’t let it die Please don’t let it die Please don’t let it die young Flowers in your hair now on our grave A little bit of pressure’s all it takes Shoulda known we’d shatter, that we’d break Please don’t let this love die young Please don’t let this love die young If I’m gonna lose someone Don't let it be you Please don’t let this love die young Please don’t let this love die young If I’m gonna love someone Then let it be you

------
Source: genie.co.kr

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...