Skip to main content

Fashion - 임지수 (Lim Jisoo) [Eccentric! Chef Moon OST Part.11]


OOH,I think we’re on now of what we really have. Ever since that day lies is in it I got Thinking I would be enough the world around just says, I should see a better one All the Love I gave, so why did you go through the night we finally been decided you won’t be waiting for love I’ve seen all because I’ve seen all because Now I make you regret what you’ve done, I don’t like the fact that you think you were right, you would be que will never him say. I won’t you’ll ever knew what you’ve tried to do, I must stay and keep on drown off. You think your lucky now Baby you have me then you made me loose control. Every single night I beg for, that for everything that I didn’t get from you somehow, you can have anything Baby don’t deserve a crown back down I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way All the Love I gave , so why did you go through the night, we finally decided you won’t be waiting for love I’ve seen all because I’ve seen all because Now I make you regret what you’ve done, I don’t like the fact that you think you were right, you would be que will never him say. I won’t you’ll ever knew what you’ve tried to do, I must stay and keep on drown off. You think your lucky now Baby you have me then you made me loose control. Every single night I beg for, that for everything that I didn’t get from you somehow, you can have anything Baby don’t deserve a crown back down And it’s time we fixed a mess today you ended loosing trust in love, It seems non to stop there’s no other way though..oohh I won’t you’ll ever knew what you’ve tried to do, I must stay and keep on drown off. You think your lucky now Baby you have me then you made me loose control. Every single night I beg for, that for everything that I didn’t get from you somehow, you can have anything Baby don’t deserve a crown back down I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way I want you out of the way

------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...