Skip to main content

Valentine - 프니엘 (PENIEL)


You got me flossin’ Like I’ve fallen for you Tossin’ late night thinking of you You don't see me like your guy (Whoop) But you got me on your right (Yup) Thinkin’ bout the time that wine Got us like Ooo ooo I’m feeling Ooo ooo no ceiling Elevator look like imma rise Imma radiator illustrator in his prime Is anyone looking for love Is anyone done, is anyone dumber than lust Diamonds on my wrist I might’ve risked it on the line Every time I wish I could put diamonds on your likes We roll on the carpet Put on the Marvin I wanted you to feel the vibe I been looking for a sign Valentine I love when my phone vibrates And it’s your name on the screen babe You’re calling texting thinking of me Trying to hide it but I can see Can’t wait till you get home have you in my arms all night long Together side by side (Uh) You and me all night (Okay) Laying down by fireside Lotion already all applied We already washed up and we’re dried off You want the lights on or the lights off? We can do what you prefer tonight Tell me what you want I’ll do it right We can do what you like girl I’ll be your Magic Mike yeah I’ll heat up your night like a Molotov Diamonds on my wrist I might’ve risked it on the line Every time I wish I could put diamonds on your likes We roll on the carpet Put on the Marvin I wanted you to feel the vibe I been looking for a sign Covers are now close between us This is where all friend zone pays off Do my thing maybe cash in Give you anything, that's right Your dress will be white Can we vibe on the cloud 9 I'm one with the calls for your co-sign We could just bump-bump on the bus ride Dine on the shoreline bars on the baseline You won’t ever know what it feels like to be lonely girl You’ll feel like you’re right at your home when you are with me girl Diamonds on my wrist I might’ve risked it on the line Every time I wish I could put diamonds on your likes We roll on the carpet Put on the Marvin I wanted you to feel the vibe I been looking for a sign Valentine Covers are now close between us This is where all friend zone pays off Do my thing maybe cash in Give you anything, that's right Your dress will be white

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike