Skip to main content

HWAA (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix) - (여자)아이들 ((G)I-dle), Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike




In the frozen dark of your winter The coldest wind cruelly blows Reaches up to kiss the highest mountain top Burying my broken heart in snow Breaking out of here Get up, build a fire that’ll overtake the ice Gonna wipe it out Get up, build a fire that is gonna dry the tears I’ve cried And out of all the memories we shared Grows a garden here instead There wasn’t any sun, there wasn’t any moon But my fire’s shining through Reddest red, all these flowers bloom When my heart forgets your old distant tune With my burning flame I’ll ignite the sun just like the spring has come Flames come alive HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
내 너의 흔적 남지 않게 하리
nae neoui heunjeok namji anhke hari 못다 한 원망도 훨훨 타리
motdahan wonmangdo hwolhwol tari 쓸쓸한 추위를 거둬 가길
sseulsseulhan chuwireul geodwo gagil 남겨진 시들은 꽃길을 즈려 밟지
namgyeojin shideureun kkotgireul jeuryeo balbji 한을 풀리라 다시금 봄을 누리라
haneul pullira dashigeum bomeul nurira 추억은 모조리 불이 나 거름이 돼
chueogeun mojori buri na georeumi dwae 찬란한 꽃을 피우리라
chanranhan kkocheul piurira I’m starting up my fire, stoking it up high I’ll win back springtime that I lost Reddest red, all my flowers bloom When my heart forgets your old wordless tune And now with my flame I’ll ignite the sun just like the spring has won Flames come alive HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
Higher and higher, the flame of my fire can grow and grow Burning and burning, it’s finally time to let go, HWAA HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
HWAA 타올라 타올라
taolla taolla HWAA 꽃피우리라
kkotpiurira
-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike