Skip to main content

Truth Hurts - Lizzo & AB6IX


[WOO JIN] Yeah AB6IX Woo [Lizzo] Why Men Great 'Til They Gotta Be Great? Woo [Lizzo] I Just Took A Dna Test, Turns Out I'm 100% That Bitch Even When I'm Crying Crazy Yeah, I Got Boy Problems That's The Human In Me Bling Bling, Then I Solve 'Em, That's The Goddess In Me You Coulda Had A Bad Bitch, Non-Committal Help You With Your Career Just A Little You're 'Posed To Hold Me Down But You're Holding Me Back And That's The Sound Of Me Not Calling You Back [Lizzo] Why Men Great 'Til They Gotta Be Great? Don't Text Me, Tell It Straight To My Face Best Friend Sat Me Down In The Salon Chair Shampoo Press Get You Out Of My Hair [DAE HWI+YOUNG MIN] Everday Hustle Songwriting 기대돼 오늘 바로 다음이
gidaedwae oneul baro daeumi [WOONG+WOO JIN] We Don't Care 누가 뭐라든 간에
We Don't Care nuga mworadeun gane Bom Bom Bi Bom Bi Dum Bum Bay [YOUNG MIN] 다들 Blah Blah Blah
dadeul Blah Blah Blah 말들이 너무 많아
maldeuri neomu manha 난 한 걸음걸음 나아가지 매일 마다
nan han georeum georeum naagaji maeil mada [WOO JIN] 여긴 내 Playground,
yeogin nae Playground, 어제의 나보다 더 위로 Rock It
eojeui naboda deo wiro Rock It [WOO JIN+DONG HYUN] 난 몇 배로 배로 배로
nan myeot baero baero baero 계속해서 탑을 쌓지
gyesokhaeseo tabeul ssahji [DAE HWI] I Hate The Frame About The Idol 더 높이 올라 Breathe Like a Title
deo nopi olla Breath Like a title [WOONG] 한계는 없어 Yeah
Hangyeneun eobseo Yeah Errday I'm On My Way Yo [DONG HYUN] It's OK 전부 뒤집어놔 K.O
It's OK jeonbu dwijibeonwa K.O [Lizzo] Why Men Great 'Til They Gotta Be Great? Don't Text Me, Tell It Straight To My Face Best Friend Sat Me Down In The Salon Chair Shampoo Press Get You Out Of My Hair [DONG HYUN+YOUNG MIN] Everday Hustle Songwriting 기대돼 오늘 바로 다음이
gidaedwae oneul baro daeumi [WOONG+WOO JIN] We Don't Care 누가 뭐라든 간에
We Don't Care nuga mworadeun gane Bom Bom Bi Bom Bi Dum Bum Bay [Lizzo] I'm A Hit You Back In A Minute I Don't Play Tag, Bitch, I Been It We Don't Fuck With Lies, We Don't Do Goodbyes We Just Keep It Pushing Like Aye Yi Yi [WOO JIN] 분수처럼 물이 올라 이미
bunsucheoreom muri olla imi 우주까지 닿지 우리 비행이
ujukkaji dahji uri bihaengi [YOUNG MIN+DONG HYUN] 위로 올라가
wiro ollaga 더 위로 올라 FIRE
deo wiro olla FIRE [WOO JIN+Lizzo] We Just Keep It Pushing Like Aye Yi Yi [Lizzo] Why Men Great 'Til They Gotta Be Great? Don't Text Me, Tell It Straight To My Face Best Friend Sat Me Down In The Salon Chair Shampoo Press Get You Out Of My Hair [DAE HWI+YOUNG MIN] Everday Hustle Songwriting 기대돼 오늘 바로 다음이
gidaedwae oneul baro daeumi [WOONG+WOO JIN] We Don't Care 누가 뭐라든 간에
We Don't Care nuga mworadeun gane Bom Bom Bi Bom Bi Dum Bum Bay

------- Source: genie.co.kr Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike