Skip to main content

WORK Pt.4 - 에이티즈 (ATEEZ) & G-Eazy


Gotta WORK Gotta make that money make purse Gotta fur coat so I make it purr Give ‘em whip lash when they see me earn Gotta gotta gotta WORK Gotta make that money make purse Gotta fur coat so I make it purr Gotta get that credit get perks Gotta gotta gotta WORK We bouta touch down Pull up in the Golden State Up in a G6 fully loaded paper plane Don’t ever count no sheep ain’t got no time to waste Always runnin’ on a hundred always wide awake Gotta keep it undercover on the low I don’t ever tell nobody who don’t gotta know All these bricks stay movin’ like a domino If you ain’t about the business then Adios I like to party, when it’s a party That’s payin’ me to pull up up up up Know you callin’ but I ain't sorry Oh no no no no no Gotta WORK Gotta make that money make purse Gotta fur coat so I make it purr Give ‘em whip lash when they see me earn Gotta gotta gotta WORK Gotta make that money make purse Gotta fur coat so I make it purr Gotta get that credit get perks Gotta gotta gotta WORK From the Bay to the Universe The World’s mine Young Gerald gets paid to make words rhyme Acting innocent, no it’s not your first time We’re far away if Libra is her sign Oooof, Danger Danger Don’t be a stranger She said no one can save her Her insides, I could rearrange her WORK, flex, WORK, flex Always in the lab, how I earn checks $100,000 for a verse, yes Wouldn’t lift a finger if it were less Ba ra ba ra bam Come in with a bang Always drop that fire got that propane 24 K It ain’t no gold plate Top, bottom, left, right, and back On the whole chain I don’t talk no talk, I’m already walking I don’t got no boss, I’m already poppin’ I don’t plot no plots, it’s already written I don’t shop no shop, I get it custom fitted Yeah purr then I wake up in a mansion Uh make another rack and then I rack it in (Stack, stack) My clock ticks on a different beat, chasing that dough? Wow ride with me I like to party, when it’s a party That’s payin’ me to pull up up up up Know you callin’ but I ain't sorry Oh no no no no no Gotta WORK Gotta make that money make purse Gotta fur coat so I make it purr Give ‘em whip lash when they see me earn Gotta gotta gotta WORK Gotta make that money make purse Gotta fur coat so I make it purr Gotta get that credit get perks Gotta gotta gotta WORK Clock tick tick time to turn it up Real quick quick Imma double up I’m invested Imma put it first Gotta make the money WORK Gotta make that money make purse Money make purse Gotta make that money make purse Money make purse Gotta make that money make

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...