Skip to main content

PANDORA - 메이브 (MAVE:)


PANDORA PANDORA 잃어버린 faith
irheobeorin faith We have to go back 흐릿해진 Feeling 속에 유일한 열쇠
heurithaejin feeling soge yuilhan yeolsoe Everyone is heartless But so we are fearless 아무것도 막지 못해
amugeotdo makji mothae Never been so careless 맞닿아있는 두 세계
matdahaittneun du segye We need a love 더 세게 잡아봐 string of our hope
deo sege jababwa string of our hope So let us sing, Say my name 외쳐 Let me hear that thing
oechyeo let me hear that thing 들려 Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep
deullyeo beep beep beep beep beep I’ll set you free-e (Watch out) 다른 차원의 Enemy
(watch out) dareun chawonui enemy (Careful) 잃어버린 너를 잡아
(careful) irheobeorin neoreul jaba (Shh) 찾아, 숨겨왔던 Secret
(shh) chaja sumgyeowattdeon secret Are you ready for this? Open up your eyes PANDORA 모두 숨을 죽여 Keep it hush hush hush
modu sumeul jugyeo keep it hush hush hush (Du Du Du Du Du Du) PANDORA 모든 감정들이 Make you rush rush rush
modeun gamjeongdeuri make you rush rush rush (La La La La La La) Call me MAVE, catch the wave 새로 쓰는 History (Whoo)
saero sseuneun history (whoo) We go hard 우리가 사로잡아 Victory
we go hard uriga sarojaba victory PANDORA 이제 시작 됐어 Keep it hush
ije sijak dwaesseo keep it hush P-A-N-D-O-R-A Hush O-o-open the Pandora’s box 'bout to put the world in shock want it? come and get it But you don’t know 봐 네 가능성
but you don't know bwa ne ganeungseong I, 현실일까
i hyeonsirilkka I, I, 미래일까
i i miraeilkka I-I not gonna stop Can you keep up When I come to the top? Woo 끝없이 돌고 있어 쉴 수 없어
woo keuteobshi dolgo isseo shwil su eobseo Move 하나뿐인 감정 속에 사는 You
move hanappunin gamjeong soge saneun you I’m coming in hard I I’m one of a kind Yeah 정점을 찍었던 공간을 뒤집어 봐
ywah jeongjeomeul jjigeottdeon gongganeul dwijibeobwa IDYPIA Hey (I’m a) 새로 쓰이는 Paradigm
(I'm a) saero seuineun paradigm (Therefore) 기다려 왔던 걸 알아
(teherfore) gidaryeowattdeon geol ara (Yeah) 찾아, 숨겨왔던 Secret
(yeah) chaja sumgyeowattdeon secret Are you ready for change? Okay, Follow me PANDORA 모두 숨을 죽여 Keep it hush hush hush
modu sumeul jugyeo keep it hush hush hush (Du Du Du Du Du Du) PANDORA 모든 감정들이 Make you rush rush rush
modeun gamjeongdeuri make you rush rush rush (La La La La La La) Call me MAVE, catch the wave 새로 쓰는 History (Whoo)
saero sseuneun history (whoo) We go hard 우리가 사로잡아 Victory
we go hard uriga sarojaba victory PANDORA 이제 시작 됐어 Keep it hush
ije sijak dwaesseo keep it hush
P-A-N-D-O-R-A Hush Ah (I’m a Résistance) Ah (I’m a Résistance) Let’s turn the music up 두렵지 않은 걸 yeah
duryeobji anheun geol yeah We do it like this 감정을 되찾아 나만의 Rule
gamjeongeul doechaja namanu rule 마주할 눈앞의 환상의 View
majuhal nunapu hwansangui view 멈출 수 없잖아
meomchul su eopjanha I know one that you need Let’s go to show (ah) Ready set go PANDORA 모두 숨을 죽여 Keep it hush hush hush
modu sumeul jugyeo keep it hush hush hush (Du Du Du Du Du Du) PANDORA 모든 감정들이 Make you rush rush rush
modeun gamjeongdeuri make you rush rush rush (La La La La La La) Call me MAVE, catch the wave 새로 쓰는 History (Whoo)
saero sseuneun history (whoo) We go hard 우리가 사로잡아 Victory
we go hard uriga sarojaba victory PANDORA 이제 시작 됐어 Keep it hush
ije sijak dwaesseo keep it hush
M-A-V-E MAVE, Now we rush

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike