Skip to main content

[PROFILE | EN] 刘海宽 (Liu Haikuan) as 蓝曦臣 (Lan Xichen) | 陈情令 (The Untamed) Cast


蓝曦臣 (Lan Xichen)

Another Name: Lan Huan
Nickname: Lord Zewu, Clan Leader of Lan
Gender: Male
Height: 188 cm
Weapon: Shuoyue Sword & Liebing Flute
Family: Gusu Lan

Leader of Lan sect. First young master of the Lan sect and one of the Two Jades of Lan. Ranks first on the list of best-looking young men in the cultivation world.
He wields the Shuoyue sword and the Liebing flute. 
A warm, gentle and loyal person.
He has a close relationship with Jin Guangyao and Nie Mingjue, whom he is sworn brothers with.





--------



刘海宽 (Liu Haikuan)

Profession: Actor
Birthdate: August 3, 1993
Birthplace: China

Works
TV Series

  • 2016: Gamer's Generation
  • 2017: My Celestial College
  • 2018: Shall We Fall in Love
  • 2018: Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor
  • 2019: The Untamed 
  • 2020: Farewell to Arms

Soundtrack:
2019: 不由 (Involuntary) | The Untamed

Trivia
Education: Beijing Film Academy





-------
Source: baidu, dramawiki, wikia
Rewritten by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike