Skip to main content

曲尽陈情 (Qū Jìn Chén Qíng/ Song Ends with Chen Qing) - 肖战 (Xiao Zhan) [The Untamed OST] | English Translation



I took a short nap in the night breeze
While the boat moved through the lake mist
The evening returned the picked stars
I plucked a willow leaf and blew it through the end of the earth

Spreading out the yellowing kite
Reminiscing the old mortal world
The paper lantern on the lake has floated far away
The past events have flipped over as another chapter

Behind the railing of a high building
I drunk liquor and had a flower viewing on the streets
But I have also washed my sword with blood once at the Xuanwu Cave

I brushed off the criticism and ridicule
I have nothing, but courage anyway, so why would I fear the words of others
Entering the sea of fire but still retain sympathy

I have also tried to take away a jar of liquor with a smile
And had a sword battle with the most beautiful person of Gusu once
It was never a matter of life and death
But always end up becoming the people of a story that others talk about

The magnolias outside the window are stunning
Is my previous life a dream or real?
After years and seasons pass by
All my previous years have become others' "I have once heard..."

Died at the nightless city
Who would believe that the young man told no lie?
I have once crafted a flute and give up my sword to keep a promise as well

Standing in front of the still existing gossips
What's the need to explain when my loyal heart is still the same?
The thousands of people you meet in your life have all their own side and story

I was also once stunned by someone
And teased the cloud pattern with my fingertips
The sudden vibration of the zither
I wonder why I remember that moment deep down in my dream

Flower petals fall one after another beneath the tree
Is this moment a dream or real?
After we went to travel the world together
Everything was spread into the world as "Rumours say..."

What's the need to speak about the loyal heart?
When I can carefreely play the flute beneath the falling stars
Instead of leaving behind a name for empty fame
I rather have a cup of fine wine

I also had someone in the mortal world once to love and long for
It was never a matter of life and death
But why did it become a story for others to tell?

The voice outside the door is soft but so real
Is our reunion a dream or real?
After years and seasons pass by
My previous life will all turn into a trace in the end

--------
Source: 腾讯视频 @YouTube

Comments

  1. I would like to make a video for this song. Can I use your translation? Will give u a credit for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, actually I just rewrite this translation. I got this translation from 腾讯视频 YouTube channel which is the official channel of the video. You can check the translation here, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE68g8VDEmA and use them for your video.

      Btw, thank you for visiting my blog :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike