Skip to main content

解忧 (Jiěyōu/Forgoing Worries) - 张靓颖 (Jane Zhang) [Love and Destiny OST] | English Translation



Three flask, two small cups, a neglected shadow with a meticulous hairstyle, a tear-soaked message that tears at my throat
After a few words, requesting time to flow backwards for a split second, to see beyond the facade
Entirely acting happy, though all one's hopes and efforts come to nothing, pity cannot be looked for
One's whole heart would have to be uninhabited to comprehend how love can be noncommittal

Overlooking finality, reluctant to leave, at this moment one must not turn one's head around
Rushing at thin air with both hands, unbearably brandished tucked inside one's sleeves, feebly telling them again to cease
If forbidden by the ways of the world, torn apart by chance, a person appears then in denial
Unwilling to let go of a single morning, throughout one's life so hard to come by
Because you've forgotten me

Having believed when going forward while being congenial, in an infatuation for a very long time
I used this entirely to change, opening up words and thoughts, made them truly into flesh
How many times after that did the couple in the mirror, one wrapped around the other, glance once again drowsy-eyed
My will used as if it were a chess piece, I'm already changed into an amber stone

Overlooking finality, reluctant to leave, at this moment one must not turn one's head around
Rushing at thin air with both hands, unbearably brandished tucked inside one's sleeves, feebly telling them again to cease
If forbidden by the ways of the world, torn apart by chance, a person appears then in denial
Unwilling to let go of a single morning, throughout one's life so hard to come by
Because you've forgotten me

For a flower to not be in harmony with her lord is to fall off a white cloud and become an ash-grey dog
Burying my concerns for an entire lifetime, separating myself from a lifetime of sorrow for the rest of my life, longing to be free
Only yielding to memories, as thin the streams flow forever (working steadily little by little, allows me to enter another year
Dreaming that we'd stay together outside the dream is illusory, and in desperate times I look back
You're still behind me

--------
English Translation by Love and Destiny English Subbing Team @ Viki

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike