Skip to main content

不忘 (Bù Wàng/ Won't Forget) - 王一博 (Wang Yibo) [The Untamed OST] | English Translation



The night, deep in the clouds is a bit cold
As if the bright moon and the cool breeze are winding around the heart
Gazing through the snow by myself
Gazing into the past of my whole life

The Emperor's Smile of Gusu
Buried in snow, preserving the taste of best years
Sound of Zither echoes in Jingshi (Silent room)
Playing a song of inquiry but answered by no soul

Are you still asking?
Asking about all the frenzies of people since the ancient time
And who is there far away?
Asking again about how black and white, how much praises and blames are of the old friend

How can it be forgotten?
The promise we made in the deepest clouds that will follow you till the end
And where are you now?
Facing each other, I will not forget

The bright pearl of this world named the light holder (Hanguang)
Known by everyone to be wherever the chaos is
Yet he refuses to forget
Everything he had experienced in his life

Bichen (Avoid worldly affairs) lives up to its name
Yet it is hard to avoid the madness of love, hate, right and wrongs of this world
Sound of Zither echoes in Jingshi (Silent room)
Playing a song of inquiry but answered by no soul

Are you still asking?
Asking about all the frenzies of people since the ancient time
And who is there far away?
Asking again about how black and white, how much praises and blames are of the old friend

How can it be forgotten?
The promise we made in the deepest clouds that will follow you till the end
And where are you now?
Facing each other, I will not forget

Are you still asking?
Not about the frenzies of people since the ancient time
And who is there far away?
Not understanding how the black and white, the praises and blames are measured

How can it be forgotten?
Seeing how gatherings separate, yet only you, I do not forget
You are right next to me
I hope you've been well since we last met

--------
Source: 腾讯视频 @YouTube

Comments

  1. Loved the drama Wang Yibo sang his heart out with this to show the viewers the unconditional love Lan Zhan had for Wei Ying . Much love and respect for him 💚😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike