Skip to main content

恨别 (Hèn Bié/ Goodbye Filled with Hatred) - 汪卓成 (Wang Zhuocheng) [The Untamed OST] | English Translation



Autumn rain hitting the lanterns
Lotus petals filled the Pier
The young man was having a good dream on the river

Startled by the sudden sea of flames
Blood flooded the lotus pods on the boat
I was unharmed in the flames, but all was lost

Waves surging, thunder roaring
Sandu brandishing, Zidian swinging
Watching from the high ground, the happenings of the world seemed even more complex

Even a thousand people of the mortal world cannot be of greater importance than me
After this, I would have to send away even more dead bodies

It's hard to let everything that happened be gone with the wind
Under drunken sunlight, miles of land was tinted red
Far over the mountains and across the rivers
Would there still be someone waiting at Lotus Pier?

In my dreams, I returned numerous times to my childhood at the courtyard
Who was hugging the cold sword with the icy blade all along?
All that's left was the sea of blood and a lone lamp

Blood splashed on the lanterns by the door
The bland tea in the cup had already gone cold
That person from the past was startled awake from his dream

Pointing my sword at my old friend
I realized we were seeking different paths
The bond that we shared back then was unlike that with other friends

Under the sound of heavy downpour
I was shocked by the truth of the golden core
How could I hate that person from the past?

When we parted our ways
Who disappeared and left no trace like a flying dandelion on a green mountain?
When we met again, my friend was vaguely recognizable behind a new appearance

Should I hate that everything I had from my past were all gone with the wind?
The sky and earth were stained red by blood
When my old friend bid his farewell, I had words to say but couldn't utter them

Like a silkworm, I was enmeshed in a web of my own spinning
He died with regrets of not being able to explain himself
I could only let the cold ash fly away with no avail

Coming and going in haste like morning dew
And like the wind that blows for a thousand miles in the vast heaven
Our gatherings and partings in this lifetime seem just like a dream

Zidian has no emotions so how can it sense my pain?
I cannot point the cold blade of Sandu at him again
This should have been the time when autumn vibes are the strongest

--------
English Translation by Chiisaineko Chan
Source: 腾讯视频 @YouTube

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike