Skip to main content

It's Over - Speed feat Park Bo Young



Speed feat Park Bo Young
Kwang Haeng - Yoo Sung – Tae Woon – Yoo Hwan – Tae Ha – Jong Kook – Sae Joon – Sung Min
1집 Superior Speed  [2013.01.15]

작사/Lyrics, 작곡, Composer, 편곡/Arranger: 휴우/Hyu Woo, 김태주/Kim Tae Joon, 신사동호랭이/Shin Sa Dong Hong Raengi


~~ HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION ~~

잠이 안와 I can't believe
Jami anwa I can’t believe
우린 여기서 끝인가봐
Urin yeogiseo kkeuthin gabwa
모든게 It’s over It’s over
Modeunge It’s over It’s over
너와 난 이렇게 멀어져 가네
Neowa nan ireohke meoreojyeo gane

It's over It's over
I take it now it’s over
It's over It's over
You gonna be it’s over

시간은 틱 택 톡 흘러만 가지 계속
Shiganeun tik taek tok heulleoman kaji gyesok
너와걷던 이 거릴 걸어봐도
Neowa geotdeon I georil georeobwado
이제는 그 누구도 없는걸
Ijeneun geu nugudo eobtneun geol

왜 그렇게 날 보지 않고서
Wae geureohke nal boji anhgoseo
끝이라고 말하지마 tell me why
Kkeuthirago malhajima tell me why
제발 말해줘 왜 돌아보지 않는지
Jebal malhaejwo wae doraboji anhneunji
tell me why
이대로 떠나가면 널 못 잊어
Idaero ddeonagamyeon neol mot ijeo
월화수목금토일
Wolhwa sumok geum toil

It's over It's over tonight
널 이렇게
It’s over It’s over tonight neol ireohke
Over It's over tonight (night)
이제는 우리 둘이 끝이란 말 들이
Ijeneun uri duri kkeuthiran mal deuri
날 밀어 내잖아
Nal mireo nae janha

It's over It's over tonight
넌 그대로
It’s over It’s over tonight neon geudaero
over It's over tonight
다시한번더 나에게 다가와줄래
Dashi hanbeon deo naege dagawajullae
더 이상 늦지 않게
Deo isang neutji anhke
It's over It's over tonight

너와의 추억에 난 온통
Neowaui chueoge nan ontong
시들어만 가고 있잖아 I’m so hurt
Shideureoman gago ittjanha I’m so hurt
단 한번만이라도 뒤돌아봐줘 ma girl
Dan hanbeonmanirado dwidorabwajwo ma girl
알잖아 나란 놈이란 오직 너밖에 없단 걸
Aljanha naran nomiran ojik neo bakke eobtdan geol

넌 그렇게 내게 뒤 돌아서
Neon geureohke naege dwi doraseo
끝이라고 말하지마 tell me why
Kkeuthirago malhajima tell me why
제발 말해줘 왜 돌아보지 않는지
Jebal malhaejwo wae doraboji anhneunji
tell me why
이대로 떠나가면 널 못 잊어
Idaero ddeonagamyeon neol mot ijeo
월화수목금토일
Wonhal sumok geum toil

It's over It's over tonight
널 이렇게
It’s over It’s over tonight neol ireohke
Over It's over tonight (night)
이제는 우리 둘이 끝이란 말 들이
Ijeneun uri duri kkeuthiran mal deuri
날 밀어 내잖아
Nal mireo nae janha

It's over It's over tonight
넌 그대로
It’s over It’s over tonight neon geudaero
over It's over tonight
다시한번더 나에게 다가와줄래
Dashi hanbeon deo naege dagawajullae
더 이상 늦지 않게
Deo isang neutji anhke
It's over It's over tonight

믿지 않아 I can't believe
Mifji anha I can’t believe
아직도 너를 기다리잖아
Ajikdo neoreul gidarijanha
모든 게 다 끝나버린 걸
Modeun ge da kkeuthnabeorin geol
행복한 날이 잊혀져 가네..
Haengbokhaen nari ijhyeojyeo gane…
(Give me the chance
Don’t leave me baby)

It's over It's over tonight
널 이렇게
It’s over It’s over tonight neol ireohke
Over It's over tonight (night)
이제는 우리 둘이 끝이란 말 들이
Ijeneun uri duri kkeuthiran mal deuri
날 밀어 내잖아
Nal mireo nae janha

It's over It's over tonight
넌 그대로
It’s over It’s over tonight neon geudaero
over It's over tonight
다시한번더 나에게 다가와줄래
Dashi hanbeon deo naege dagawajullae
더 이상 늦지 않게
Deo isang neutji anhke
It's over It's over tonight

It's over It's over
I take it now it’s over
It's over It's over
아직도 널 기다리잖아
Ajikdo neol gidarijanha

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm


~~ ENGLISH TRANSLATION ~~

I can’t sleep, I can’t believe
I guess it’s over for us now
Everything, it’s over, it’s over
You and I, we are growing far apart like this

It’s over It’s over
I take it now it’s over
It’s over It’s over
You gonna be it’s over

Time is tick tack tock flowing continuously
I walk on this street that I walked on with you
But now, there is no one

Why didn’t you even look at me?
Don’t tell me that it’s over, tell me why
Please tell me why you didn’t turn around
Tell me why
If you leave like this, I can’t forget you
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

It’s over It’s over tonight – you, like this
Over It’s over tonight (night)
Now for us two, the words “the end”
Are pushing me away

It’s over It’s over tonight – you, like that
Over It’s over tonight
Will you come to me once again?
So that it’s not too late?
It’s over It’s over tonight

At the memories of me and you
I am withering up – I’m so hurt
Just look back at me one time, my girl
You know that for a guy like me, I only have you

You have turned your back against me
Don’t tell me that it’s over, tell me why
Please tell me why you didn’t turn around
Tell me why
If you leave like this, I can’t forget you
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

It’s over It’s over tonight – you, like this
Over It’s over tonight (night)
Now for us two, the words “the end”
Are pushing me away

It’s over It’s over tonight – you, like that
Over It’s over tonight
Will you come to me once again?
So that it’s not too late?
It’s over It’s over tonight

I can’t believe it, I can’t believe
I am still waiting for you
Everything is all over
The happy days are being forgotten
(Give me the chance
Don’t leave me baby)

It’s over It’s over tonight – you, like this
Over It’s over tonight (night)
Now for us two, the words “the end”
Are pushing me away

It’s over It’s over tonight – you, like that
Over It’s over tonight
Will you come to me once again?
So that it’s not too late?
It’s over It’s over tonight

It’s over It’s over I take it now it’s over
It’s over It’s over, I’m still waiting for you


English translation by pop!gasa



Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...