Skip to main content

Zia - Have You ever Cried?

 
Zia - Have You Ever Cried MV


Ureobon jeok ittnayo
“Have You Ever Cried”
지아/Zia
3 11일이 지나고 (3rd Album: 11 Days Have Passed)
[2014.01.13]
LOEN Entertainment


작사/Lyrics: 북극곰/White Bear, 4번타자/4th Hitter
작곡/Composer: 북극곰/White Bear, 4번타자/4th Hitter
편곡/Arranger: 북극곰/White Bear


# KOREAN | ROMANIZATION #

한동안 연락 없던 친구와 밥을 먹고
Han dongan yeonrak eobtdeon chinguwa babeul meokgo
오랜만에 편한 시간 가져봤나요
Oraenmane pyeonhan shigan gajyeobwattnayo
아무런 구속 없이 차도 한잔 마시고
Amureon gusok eobshi chado hanjan mashigo
그가 없는 하루도 별일 없이 지냈나요
Geuga eobtneun harudo byeoril eobshi jinaettnayo

매일 아침 깨어났을
Maeil achim kkaeeonasseul ttae
항상 있던 문자가 더는 없어서
Hangsang ittdeon munjaga deoneun eobseoseo
갑자기 눈물이 흘러
Gabjagi nunmuri heulleo

울어본 있나요 거리에 서서
Ureobon jeok ittnayo I georie seoseo
숨겨온 눈물을 도저히 참을 없어
Sumgyeoon nunmureul dajeohi chameul su eobseo
한참이나 울었죠 밤이 모르고
Han chamina ureottjyo bami doe jul do moreugo
계속 울다가 지쳐 잠들 때면
Gyesok uldaga jichyeo jamdeul ttaemyeon
잊은 거라고 이제는 잊을 거라며
Da ijeun georago ijeneun ijeul georamyeo
그렇게 울어본 적이 있어요
Geureohke nan ureobon jeogi isseoyo

무심코 둘러보니 그가 선물들이
Mushimko dulleoboni geuga jun seonmul deuri
여기저기 방안 가득한걸 봤을
Yeogi jeogi bangan gadeukhan geol bwasseul ttae
매일 데려다 주던 집에 돌아오는
Maeil deryeoda judeon jibe doraoneun gil
혼자 걸어올 때면 기분이 그렇네요
Honja georeool ttaemyeon gibuni cham geureohneyo

다들 겪는 흔한 일이죠
Dadeul gyeokkneun heunhan irijyo
지나가면 별거 아닌 같은데
Jinagamyeon byeolgeo anin geot gateunde
갑자기 눈물이 흘러
Gabjagi nunmuri heulleo

습관처럼 눈물이 하염없이 좋은 추억이
Seupgwancheoreom nunmuri hayeomeobshi joheun chueogi
끝도 없이 흘러 내려요
Kkuetdo eobshi heulleo naeryeoyo

숨겨온 눈물이 울컥 쏟아져 내리면
Sumgyeoun nunmuri ulkeok ssodajyeo naerimyeon
참을 수가 없어서 베개에 얼굴을 묻고
Chameul su ga eobseoseo begaee eolgureul mutgo
소리 내서 한참을 울고 나면
Sori naeseo hanchameul ulgo namyeon

잊혀진다고 문득 괜찮아진다고
Da ijhyeojindago mundeuk gwaenchanhajindago
그렇게 울어본 적이 있어요
Geureohke nan ureobon jeogi isseoyo
사실 매일 그렇게 살아요
Sashil nan maeil geureohke sarayo

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정


# ENGLISH TRANSLATION #

Have you grabbed a meal with a friend who you haven’t seen in a while?
Have you had peaceful time for the first time in a while?
Without any restrictions, have you had a cup of tea?
Have you spent a normal day without him?

Every morning when I woke up
The texts I always got weren’t there
So tears suddenly fell

Have you ever cried on this street?
I can’t hold in my hidden tears any longer
I cried for a while, not even knowing night came?
After crying, when I got tired and fell asleep
I told myself I forgot him, that I will forget him now
I have cried like that before

When I look around me, the presents you gave me
Fill up the spaces here and there in my room
The way back home that you used to take me
When I walk on it alone, it feels strange

It’s a common thing and everyone goes through
When it passes, it won’t be a big deal
But tears suddenly fall

Have you ever cried on this street?
I can’t hold in my hidden tears any longer
I cried for a while, not even knowing night came?
After crying, when I got tired and fell asleep
I told myself I forgot him, that I will forget him now
I have cried like that before

Like a habit, tears endlessly fall
Good memories endlessly fall as well

When my hidden tears spill down
I can’t hold it anymore so I bury my face in the pillow
After I scream and cry for a while

I tell myself I’ll forget everything, that I’ll be okay
I have cried like that before
Actually, I live like this every day


# INDONESIAN TRANSLATION #

Pernahkah kau makan bersama dengan seorang teman yang tak pernah kau temui selama beberapa saat?
Pernahkah kau memiliki waktu yang damai untuk pertama kalinya dalam suatu waktu?
Tanpa banyak batasan, pernahkah kau meminum secangkir teh?
Pernahkah kau mengisi sebuah hari yang normal tanpanya?

Setiap pagi ketika aku terbangun
Pesan yang selalu ku dapatkan tak lagi ada
Jadi seketika air mata jatuh

Pernahkah kau menangis di jalanan ini?
Aku tak dapat menahan air mata yang ku sembunyikan lebih lama lagi
Aku menangis untuk sesaat, bahkan tak mengetahui bahwa malam telah datang?
Setelah menangis, ketika aku merasa lelah dan kemudian tertidur
Aku mengatakan pada diriku sendiri bahwa aku melupakannya, bahwa aku akan melupakan dia sekarang
Aku menangis seperti itu sebelumnya

Ketika ku lihat sekitarku, hadiah yang kau berikan padaku
Memenuhi ruangan di sini dan di sana dalam kamarku
Jalan pulang ke rumah yang kau gunakan untuk mengantarkanku
Ketika aku berjalan di sana sendirian, aku merasa aneh

Sebuah hal yang umum dan setiap orang lalui
Ketika itu berlalu, tidak akan menjadi sebuah hal yang besar
Tetapi air mata seketika jatuh

tak dapat menahan air mata yang ku sembunyikan lebih lama lagi
Aku menangis untuk sesaat, bahkan tak mengetahui bahwa malam telah datang?
Setelah menangis, ketika aku merasa lelah dan kemudian tertidur
Aku mengatakan pada diriku sendiri bahwa aku melupakannya, bahwa aku akan melupakan dia sekarang
Aku menangis seperti itu sebelumnya

Seperti sebuah kebiasaan, air mata jatuh tak berakhir
Kenangan yang indah juga dengan tanpa akhir turut terjatuh

Ketika air mata yang ku sembunyikan tumpah
Aku tak dapat menahannya lagi sehingga aku mengubur wajahku pada bantal
Setelah aku berteriak dan menangis untuk sesaat

Aku mengatakan pada diriku sendiri bahwa aku akan melupakan apapun, bahwa aku akan baik-baik saja
Aku menangis seperti sebelumnya
Sebenarnya, aku hidup seperti ini setiap hari


Lyrics by music.daum.net | Romanization by JH_Nimm |
English Translation by popgasa.com | Indonesian Translation by JH_Nimm


Comments

Popular This Week

无羁 (Wú Jī/ Unrestrained) - 肖战 (Xiao Zhan) & 王一博 (Wang Yibo) [The Untamed OST] | English Translation

[XZ] Listen to the lonely and disconsolate flute sound In the endless night deep in the clouds [WYB] The right and the wrong had all happened So how can it be taken as a dream after waking up? [XZ] How can the praises, blame, gains, and losses of the mortal world be measured? Hot blood is rustling from the cold blade High in the mountains and on the far rivers [WYB] Zither sound could also be heard The story is not over Our connection and time together remains pure [XZ] Preparing a jar of happiness and sadness of life and death to mourn a young man The bright moon is still the same, so there is no need for sadness [WYB] So why not just face all the hardships with an unrestrained heart While sharing a song melody wherever we are [WYB] Over the mountains, across the seas I became lost after facing a dead end [XZ] The right and the wrong are all in the past So let's just take it as a dream after waking up [WYB] How can the praises, blame, gain

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike