Skip to main content

AA (Alone Again) - 제미나이 (Gemini)


Alone Again But I keep wishing that I could phone a friend Tell somebody that I think I see the end It’s getting kinda dark I need to know (know) Alone Again But I keep wishing that I could phone a friend Tell somebody that I think I see the end It’s getting kinda dark I need to know Yeah, tell me should I stay or should I go Shoulda I see myself outside the door Wonder what I’m livin’, livin’ for Yeah, I could use a lesson maybe I could use affection maybe I could take it either, either or Yeah, it's hard to breathe I look inside myself and baby tell me whatcha see Tell me what to do I’ve been feelin’ blue It’s left to right then up all night Then back and forth I’m in my head like (Woah) I haven’t changed It’s all the same Alone Again But I keep wishing that I could phone a friend Tell somebody that I think I see the end It’s getting kinda dark I need to know (know) Alone Again But I keep wishing that I could phone a friend Tell somebody that I think I see the end It’s getting kinda dark I need to know Yeah, tell me should I stay or should I go Breakin’ down what am I living for I don’t know if I can stay here anymore One more night Who am I Things don’t change just a little Think I found myself the middle of the riddle It’s 9:01 I think I’m done I find myself just tossin’, turnin’ to the sun Livin’ a lie and I know that I’m wrong Yeah, right now I’m here but tomorrow I’m gone Alone Again But I keep wishing that I could phone a friend Tell somebody that I think I see the end It’s getting kinda dark I need to know (know) Alone Again But I keep wishing that I could phone a friend Tell somebody that I think I see the end It’s getting kinda dark I need to know Yeah, tell me should I stay or should I go

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...