Skip to main content

GROUP CHAT FREESTYLE (Full Ver.) - 에픽하이 (EPIK HIGH)


Trash mfers Rat mfers Backstabbin’ ass Scumbag mfers Yeah mfers Y’all are fair weather friends But the weather over here is always bad, mfer All an act mfers But when the shit gets real, don’t know how to act mfers Wishin’ death upon me in group chats mfers You must be on crack mfers Laugh at every joke that I crack mfers Turn around, diss me on a track mfers Ain’t no present for you stuck in the past mfers Well I’m back, mfers Time out, time out All these snakes lyin’ about Blo, you got me wrong Yeah? Fk around and find out Bro You don’t know me I don’t know you I don’t know Steve I don’t know Andrew Dave, Kevin, James 관심 없다구 Hey bro You don’t know me I don’t know you I don’t know Pete I don’t know Matthew Mike, William 관심 없다구 Hey 멀쩡한 남의 인생 돌팔매질하는 새끼들 박사보다 판사가 필요한 금쪽같은 새끼들 정신병도 전염병이 되나 봐 이 새끼는 격려보단 격리가 돼야 이 사회가 제 기능 입만 열면 거짓 투성 망상 망각 현실 부정 니가 뭔데 정의 구현 존재 자체가 넌 불법 불쌍해 곁을 주면 멱살 잡고 머릴 뜯어 넌 일단 수갑 차 억울함 벗어 누명 자기는 아니라는 듯 손가락 질 혀 쯧쯧 차며 멀리 선 긋는 놈들아 너 맞아 확실한 자기방어 진한 농담이잖아 험담 좀 하면 어때? 어차피 남이잖아 그래 뭐 깔 수 있지 니 눈에 거슬린다면 근데 니 실명 까면 너 존나 쪽팔리잖아 그러니까 형 말 잘 들어 Bro You don’t know me I don’t know you My time is money I got zero for you blah blah blah 관심 없다구 Hey bro You don’t know me I don’t know you You don’t know shit about a thing I do You wanna mix words? Man, I only got two FUCK YOU

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike