Skip to main content

Joel - 이희상 (Lee Heesang)


We knows that there's an end to everything we love. (우리는 우리가 사랑하는 모든 것에는 끝이 있다는 것을 알아요.) Some will believe in eternity, and some will love even though they know the end (누구는 영원을 믿고, 또 다른 누구는 끝을 알면서도 사랑합니다.) Our love is always repeated in a completely different life. (우리의 사랑은 항상 다른 삶에서 반복될 거예요.) The love of others will be no different from ours. (다른 이들의 사랑도 딱히 우리와 다르지 않을 것입니다.) Nevertheless, there will come a time when we feel like we are the main characters of the world. (그럼에도 불구하고, 우리가 이 세상의 주연이라고 느끼는 시간이 올 거예요) Maybe, Our love will last forever. (아마, 우리 사랑은 영원할 거예요.) Baby It's a little strange today I got on the train the other way I'm gonna love her one day When I'm with you, I feel something special I sometimes believe in the fate you told me I have to go 나 이런 사람 아닌데 One day, I fell into your lake My sincerity comes out of your eyes Is it because I'm in love Girl There's no love like you The train is coming back I'll still feel you It's okay, we'll meet again The train is coming back It's okay, we'll meet again The train is coming back It's okay, we'll meet again

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...