Skip to main content

Face Time - 82메이저 (82MAJOR)


I got a big tongue okay wish you would like face time yeah, Vuitton on screen okay big backed all my bros yeah, look at my neck yeah, kiss all on my face yeah, what you want more of diamonds or them pearls yeah, wait wait wait wait wait uh, we don’t want tips get out of my face like wait wait wait uh, I’m better now, dancing hit the wave moonwalk Mike J baby love me I know feeling myself, get it I’m under my skin uh like this check myself in the mirror I know "comment ca va" 요즘 나 바빠 yuh do what you want no papa(paparazzi) yuh 왜 생각이 no faking, start I’m working hard so I’m 바빠 yuh, wait, captain of this ship won't you come and follow me what you're going through had to fight through all the haters please I got a big tongue okay wish you would like face time yeah, Vuitton on screen okay big backed all my bros yeah, look at my neck yeah, kiss all on my face yeah, what you want more of diamonds or them pearls yeah, I never change my mind I never switch the lane cuz I’m 난 벌 거야 더 대체 왜 이해 못 해 I count it 하나 둘 셋 왜 이렇게 말이 많아 다물래 벌어올게 걸어 face time 매일 주머니가 무거워 sagging my pants whatever 또 everyday doing 뭐가 됐든 yeah and it also doesn't plan to say yeah 부러워도 그만해 벌써 한참을 앞에 가고 있어 yeah ay "comment ca va" 요즘 나 바빠 yuh do what you want no papa(paparazzi) yuh 왜 생각이 no faking, start I’m working hard so I’m 바빠 yuh, wait, captain of this ship won't you come and follow me what you're going through had to fight through all the haters please I got a big tongue okay wish you would like face time yeah, Vuitton on screen okay big backed all my bros yeah, look at my neck yeah, kiss all on my face yeah, what you want more of diamonds or them pearls yeah, pearls on my face yeah I got me lil bae 꼬였던 일 풀어 I'll be your lil man copy the way follow my way pull all the weight winning the race we do not say get out my face we do not what? copy the way copy the way get up oh 날 도려내도 계속 go oh 배로 더 re-get up 너넨 didn't know 밖으로 도망을 나가 나는 또 웃음을 참아 가식은 무엇을 찾나 재미는 나가서 찾아 I got a big tongue okay wish you would like face time yeah, Vuitton on screen okay big backed all my bros yeah, look at my neck yeah, kiss all on my face yeah, what you want more of diamonds or them pearls yeah

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...