Skip to main content

Still Fighting It - 이찬솔 (Lee Chan Sol) [Itaewon Class OST Part.1]



Good morning, son I am a bird Wearing a brown polyester shirt
You want a Coke Maybe some fries The roast beef combo's only nine ninety-five
But it's okay You don't have to pay I've got all the change
Everybody knows It hurts to grow up And everybody does So weird to be back here
Let me tell you what The years go on and We're still fighting it We're still fighting it
Good morning, son Twenty years from now Maybe we'll both sit down
And have a few beers
And I can tell You about today And how I picked you up And everything changed
It was pain Sunny days and rain I knew you'd feel the same things
Everybody knows It sucks to grow up And everybody does So weird to be back here
Let me tell you what The years go on and We're still fighting it We're still fighting it
You'll try and try And one day you'll fly away
Good morning, son Good morning, son Good morning, son Good morning, son
Good morning, son (Good morning, son) I am a bird (Good morning, son) Good morning, son (Good morning, son)
It was pain Sunny days and rain I knew you'd feel the same things
Everybody knows It hurts to grow up And everybody does So weird to be back here Let me tell you what
The years go on and We're still fighting it We're still fighting it, oh
We're still fighting it We're still fighting it And you're so much like me I’m Sorry

--------
Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...