Skip to main content

朱戬 (Zhu Jian) as 执明 (Zhi Ming)


朱戬 (Zhu Jian) as 执明 (Zhi Ming)

Real name:
朱戬
Romanization:
Zhu Jian
English name:
Ryuuji
Date of Birth:
May 4th, 1991
Place of Birth:
Jiangsu Province
Country:
China
Nationality:
Chinese
Starsign:
Taurus
Profession:
Actor
Education:
Suzhou Institute of Arts and Crafts

WORKS
v  TV
2016
o   Men with Sword – Season 1
§  As Zhiming
o   Ling Ling – Season 2
2017
o   Men with Sword – Season 2
§  As Zhiming
2018
o   Untouchable Lovers
§  As He Ji
o   Different Smell Recorder

v  Film
2017
o   Emperor’s Chef
§  As Zhang Jing Tang

v  Music
2017
o   Hero
With Zha Jie, Dylan Xiong, Peng Yu Chang, Lu Yun Feng & Zhao Zhi Wei
[Men with Sword – Season 2 Theme Song]
o   Three Times before the Willow Willow



MINI GALLERY






Re-written and translation by Jun
Source:

baike.sogou || yue365 || mydramalist

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike